Andrew Edlin Gallery
New York, NY 10002
Andrew Edlin Gallery was established in 2001 in a loft space in Chelsea with a program focused on outsider artists. In 2002, the gallery relocated to 20th Street and received acclaim for being the first to exhibit the works of legendary Swiss artist Hans Krüsi (1920 – 1995) in North America. In 2006, the gallery was awarded exclusive representation of the estate of Henry Darger. In 2009, the gallery moved to a light-filled ground floor space in lower Chelsea where it continued to hold provocative exhibitions of both trained and untrained artists. In subsequent years, the gallery has come to represent and exhibit the work of Ralph Fasanella, Susan Te Kahurangi King , Beverly Buchanan and Marcel Storr. Over the years, Andrew Edlin has participated in numerous art fairs, including the Outsider Art Fair, the Armory Show, Frieze, Art Forum Berlin, Drawing Now Paris, Independent, Art Brussels, and Art Basel Miami Beach. In December 2015 Andrew Edlin Gallery renovated and moved into a 5,000 square foot space at 212 Bowery.
Search for a specific location / place tag / category or query in the Lower East Side, NY:
Share this page